There are times in life when for many reasons’ parents can drift apart from their children. Sometimes it may even lead to losing touch or in some cases the realisation of being a father without knowing, for many years. Whatever the scenario there are occasions when all parties wish to be reunited and rebuild a bond that might have been missing.
It’s not as easy as just hopping on a plane if you are a parent living overseas with a different passport to your children that are Australian citizens, at least not if you want to stay longer than just a holiday. This is where expert help and advice can be invaluable when applying for a Parent PR Visa Australia.
- The visa needs to be sponsored by a settled Australian citizen over the age of 18 or alternatively an eligible New Zealand citizen. The sponsor needs to know exactly what is required from them for the application to be granted, which for the average person can be quite daunting, especially those without extended knowledge. By getting in touch with a professional firm, it will all be explained clearly so that it is easy to understand, thus saving time that would be needed to research.
- To fully understand the procedure, relationship and communication are key, which is why a professional migration centre will ensure that the application is in trusted hands. As registered migration agents, the company understands all the implications, having built a wide knowledge base through years of experience.
- The visa application process can take many years, but there is every chance of the time being kept to a minimum when being undertaken by those who know which paperwork and documents are required and in which form. Why worry and be stressed when it can be taken care of allowing those involved to get on with their everyday lives while being kept in touch with any progress?
- The good news is that once the visa is eventually granted it will allow the parent to move to Australia permanently and then apply for Australian citizenship if eligible, even allowing for the sponsorship of other family members to move down under if they are also eligible. Getting the paperwork right can be the difference between this process being completed in the quickest time, or going through the frustration of having to resubmit required data which can add time to it.
- As well as the time saved by trusting the experienced agent it can also save money, as there will be no need to take time away from work to attend any meetings, or to pay for the administration work that can be completed incorrectly and require resubmitting. Let the professionals take the strain and allow the applicant to get on earning money.
By choosing a trusted migration agent, a relationship and understanding will soon be built with their applicant, providing the best chance of achieving success in the shortest possible time to allow families to be reunited permanently.